Sales Development Representative
- Scottsville, VA
Nexus is the leading provider of Accounts Payable (AP) and Payments Automation software for the Real Estate industry. Our procure-to-pay solution takes a 360-degree view of customer and supplier needs, addressing pain points unique to Real Estate. By putting people at the forefront of automation, our product suite offers more than efficiency, control, and insight-it makes it easier to maintain the relationships at the heart of business. When people connect, technology works.
As the leading custom payable/payments solution for the Real Estate industry, Nexus is a high-growth software company continuing our expansion. Nexus is looking for a Sales Development Representative in Atlanta or Northern Virginia areas. The next Sales Development Representative will join our rapidly expanding sales organization. From facilitating initial conversations, to developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our Sales organization.
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating excitement about Nexus. You'll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you'll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you're interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven business model, we'd love to learn more about you
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- BS/BA preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company
- Prior Start-up sales experience a huge plus
- Competitive salary with commission based on success
- Medical, Dental, Life & Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO
Nexus is an equal opportunity employer and were proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Nexus are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Back to top