Sales Account Executive
Nexus Systems, LLC is the leading provider of finance and accounting software and services. Recognized last year by Inc. 500 as the 132nd fastest growing software company in America, Nexus Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity to add to their successful growing sales team. As a provider of accounts payable automation software, we are looking for competitive and experienced Account Executive.
Founded in 1999 and leveraging our core competency in developing SaaS software, as well as our experience in customer support, we deliver software and services solutions that improve workforce productivity, streamline business processes, raise customer satisfaction and increase sales. Our customers come from a wide range of industry segments, with a strong concentration in the real estate vertical (including Multifamily, Commercial, Industrial, Storage, Retail, Student Housing, and Medical Facilities).
- Drive new sales by qualifying inbound leads while simultaneously hunting for new opportunities
- Executing all phases of the sales cycle including onsite demonstrations and webinars
- Identify sales opportunities, develop a robust pipeline, track sales status, and generate sales reports
- Prepare and negotiate customer proposals and demonstrate the extraordinary value proposition of Nexus Systems’ software products through compelling presentations, software demonstrations and case studies
- Leverage experience to accelerate sales cycle and tap into new verticals
- Attend trade shows, channel customer feedback to marking and development teams, and support sales and organizational team initiatives
- BS or BA required
- Solid 3+ year track record of exemplary sales achievement of above quota performance and developing new business
- Demonstrated sales experience in a business applications software environment, preferably SaaS software
- Successful track record of closing medium to large software deals
- Outstanding interpersonal and oral communications skills with an enthusiastic team-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated ability to learn and to apply technical information quickly
- Use of Salesforce.com and GoToMeeting.com is a plus
- Experience with Yardi or RealPage is a plus
- Proven experience with accounting or workflow software is a plus
- Aggressive, great attitude, organizational skills and a self-starter
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top