Quality Assurance Lead
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus’ product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Nexus Systems, LLC is looking to fill a Quality Assurance Lead position. The QA Lead need to be curious, a problem solver at heart, and can help our technology team develop and deliver innovative solutions to solve complex business problems with confidence. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, hands-on QA tester, with a passion for quality and an understanding of the challenges with delivering extensible, lasting software for a complex business domain.
- Hands-on testing, including writing and execution of test-cases to assure the quality of Software Development deliverables
- Implementation and management of a test automation framework and CI suites
- Function as part of the engineering team, working on deliverables in an agile, iterative development environment
- As part of the engineering team, work collaboratively with Product Management and Development teams in assuring our releases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with web-based application testing
- Experience working in a large complex web application environment, with technologies including PHP, ExtJS, SQL, SoapUI, Postman, JIRA, and git
- 2+ years team lead experience, with an interest in mentoring team members
- 3+ years designing and writing automation scripts
- 2+ years working with API-driven applications
- Experience with test-case writing and test-case-management tools, JIRA-based tools preferred
- SQL fluency at a level for testing validation, SQL Server preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication
- Experience working with REST API served applications
- Experience delivering product in an agile software development and delivery environment
- Experience with PHP7 or other MVC server-side application
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top