Partner Program Manager
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is a leading provider of integrated accounts payable (AP) and procure-to-pay (P2P) applications. Our web-based applications (SaaS) are proven to increase business process efficiency, and improve visibility, accountability and control across the P2P lifecycle.
Nexus Systems' flagship product, NexusPayables, combines robust functionality with an intuitive interface to offer exceptional ease of use. It is compatible with legacy systems and processes making it a best-in-class automation solution. Every day, companies around the world use NexusPayables to solve their biggest AP and P2P challenges. NexusPayables is currently deployed in 93 countries.
From its inception in 1999, Nexus Systems has upheld a commitment to deliver the highest quality solutions, superior customer service, exceptional results and unbeatable customer satisfaction. See our customer testimonials and get more detail at nexussystems.com.
About the Position:
Nexus Systems, LLC has an opening for a Program Manager to build and manage Partner Programs driven by the Business Development team. The Program Manager will report under the Professional Services Organization and orchestrate cross-functional teams to operationalize both the business and technical aspects of third party partner programs. The Program Manager will facilitate the process to train and onboard partners and manage the ongoing relationships and training needs of those partners. Additionally, the Program Manager will coordinate the resources responsible for the design, development and testing phases for new technology partners.
If you are looking for a position that offers hands-on program and project management experience in a vibrant, team-centered environment, and you meet the requirements outlined below, Nexus Systems is a great fit!
Responsibilities of this Position:
• Manage cross-functional projects to successfully launch third party partner programs.
o Partner Communication
o Project Timeline Creation and Maintenance
o Program Design
o Coordination of other teams including Sales, BD, Marketing, Implementation, Support and Engineering
• Support the Business Development vetting process for new partner engagements to ensure value propositions and company ecosystems are properly qualified
• Develop processes, key metrics and management reports to create transparency and influence proactive, strategic decisions
• Ensure positive partner experience with a focus on simplicity, ease of doing business, innovation and community
• Collaborate across all functional areas including Sales, BD, Marketing, Product, Development and all operational teams
• Ongoing communication of business requirements and expectations to partners
• Design onboarding certification program and facilitate ongoing training to improve both product and process knowledge for Implementation Partners
• Drive performance, process improvements and innovations necessary to continuously to improve Nexus Systems' ability to be an effective partner
• Serve as relationship liaison and escalation path between the partner and internal departments
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a program management, management or partner relationship role, preferably with a technology company
• Experience building operational processes across multiple teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
• Proven ability to interact successfully with multiple levels of staff within a client company, including executives
• Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to support multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Must work well under deadlines and have the ability to successfully track and follow up on multiple tasks across many projects and teams
• Must be team-oriented and willing to work as part of a growing organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage critical relationships in a complex, ambiguous and demanding corporate environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to travel as needed, including internationally. Travel average approximately 25%.
• Knowledge of basic project management tools, accounting, spreadsheets, and other MS Office tools
• Previous experience with SaaS products
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Application Support Analyst
Keith serves as the ultimate point-of-service for any escalated customer calls and inquiries that the Nexus Systems Help Desk Team is unable to resolve.
Back to top