Junior Training Specialist
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus’ product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Nexus Systems, LLC is looking to fill a Jr. Training Services Specialist position. As a member of the Client Services Team, this person’s primary responsibility is training of the NexusPayables product for new clients throughout the entire implementation lifecycle. A typical implementation lifecycle includes: internal and external project kick-offs, data collection, review and analysis of client’s business process, integration testing, demos to key stakeholders, training and deployment support.
Responsibilities of this Position:
- Co-facilitate new client trainings with Sr. Training Specialist or Training Manager at client sites and via webinar
- Setup and prep of client training sites
- Provide training summary report after each training to the Training Service Manager
- Work with Project Managers to design a training program for new and existing clients
- Provide web training of new product functionality for each release (typically two times per year)
- Provide webinars showcasing specific modules of the NexusPayables system and other hot topics
- Assist with maintaining the video learning library for NexusPayables learning portal
- Assist Sr. Training Specialist or Training Manager with new employees training
- Work with the Sales Department by assisting in product demonstrations as needed
- Update training and user documentation to include new functionality after each product release
- Assist in the preparation of training materials for client trainings
- Special Training Projects as assigned
- Participate in QA testing as assigned
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Ability to travel
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of staff within a company; from the most junior staff to senior level executives and CEOs
- Must work well under deadlines
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Experience in classroom style training environment
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with training software applications
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Back to top