Inside Sales Representative
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus' product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Founded in 1999 and leveraging our core competency in developing SasS software, as well as our experience in customer support, we deliver software and services solutions that improve workforce productivity, streamline business processes, raise customer satisfaction and increase sales. Our customers come from a wide range of industry segments, with a strong concentration in the real estate vertical (including Multifamily, Commercial, Industrial, Storage, Retail, Student Housing, and Medical Facilities).
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead scoring to closing
- Understand the product inside and out and articulate our value proposition clearly
- Provide consultative product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Nurture and follow up on leads
- Generate new business opportunities and manage the sales pipeline
- Identify, qualify, and close prospects; overcome objections through consultative approach
- Meet and exceed monthly sales KPI's (key performance indicators) and monthly quota
- Track and manage opportunities in Salesforce.com CRM following standard Nexus Systems internal sales process
- Be the subject matter expert on all services and products offered by Nexus Systems
- 3+ years of inside sales/sales development experience (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Excellent sales and presentation skills via phone, email and web-conference
- Demonstrated success in closing business over the phone
- Proven track record of exceeding your sales quota
- Capacity to negotiate and cut through rejection to achieve sales goals
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Industry experience is a huge plus, but not required
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious, team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Application Support Analyst
Keith serves as the ultimate point-of-service for any escalated customer calls and inquiries that the Nexus Systems Help Desk Team is unable to resolve.
Back to top