Nexus Systems, LLC, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is a leading provider of integrated accounts payable (AP) and procure-to-pay (P2P) applications. Our web-based applications (SaaS) are proven to increase business process efficiency, and improve visibility, accountability and control across the P2P lifecycle.
Nexus Systems’ flagship product, NexusPayables, combines robust functionality with an intuitive interface to offer exceptional ease of use. It is compatible with legacy systems and processes making it a best-in-class automation solution. Every day, companies around the world use NexusPayables to solve their biggest AP and P2P challenges. NexusPayables is currently deployed in 93 countries.
From its inception in 1999, Nexus Systems has upheld a commitment to deliver the highest quality solutions, superior customer service, exceptional results and unbeatable customer satisfaction. See our customer testimonials and get more detail at nexussystems.com.
About the Position:
Nexus Systems, LLC has an opening for an Implementation Consultant to support implementations of NexusPayables products for new clients throughout the entire implementation lifecycle as well as lead implementation projects for add on product configurations for existing Nexus clients. The position supports the Implementation Management Team by configuring the software according to client requirements. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, facilitating requirements gathering sessions, documenting requirements, site configuration, creating and managing configuration tickets with cross-functional teams, testing, training and deployment support.
If you are looking for a position that offers hands-on technical and project management experience in a vibrant, team-centered environment, and you meet the requirements outlined below, Nexus Systems is a great fit!
Responsibilities of this Position:
- Support Implementation Managers on client implementation projects
- Act as secondary point of contact for new clients throughout the project lifecycle
- Assist project team in establishing the project plan, managing expectations and supporting the client
- Review, analyze, and validate data and configuration requirements provided by clients
- Coordinate with Implementation Managers on deliverable dates and configuration specifications
- Use NexusPayables setup tools to configure the system for new clients
- Create test plans and participate in testing of configured system for new client deployments
- Participate in daily and/or weekly communication with clients; including, client-facing meetings, and internal and external status reports
- Manage configuration tasks completed by cross-functional teams to ensure timelines and quality standards are met
- Identify, track and resolve issues that occur during the implementation process
- Travel to client site for implementation meetings and conduct training as needed
- Participate in QA testing of new product releases
- Special projects as necessary
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a software implementation or support role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Demonstrated basic understanding of relational databases
- Willingness to learn and take on greater responsibility
- Ability to interact successfully with multiple levels of staff within a client company
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to support multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work well under deadlines and have the ability to successfully track and follow up on multiple tasks across many project stakeholders
- Must be team-oriented and willing to work as part of a cohesive organization
- Ability to travel as needed (average approximately 25%)
- Experience with a SaaS and/or accounting consulting company
- Knowledge of basic project management tools, accounting, spreadsheets, and other MS Office tools
- Previous experience with SaaS products
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top