Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus’ product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Nexus Systems, LLC is looking to fill a DevOps/System Admin position. The hands on DevOps/System Admin will be responsible for delivering optimal Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) environments to multiple project teams, which are geographically distributed and simultaneously working on multiple products / releases that share code and other resources.
- Manage and optimize virtual infrastructure in a variety of IaaS environments: Rackspace, AWS, Azure
- Develop automation tools for our operational environment
- Create, manage and operate a large and growing production services
- Design and implement systems optimized for high availability and scaling with fast response
- Manage and improvise our deployment process
- Delivering high quality customer service to employees
- Work with our IT staff to support user when they are experiencing technical difficulties with the software
- Build out solutions to help our developers and quality assurance be more efficient
- 5+ years’ experience in a DevOps, Development or Sys Admin role
- Solid programming/scripting skills- PowerShell preferred
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Rackspace
- Must be experienced with CI tools – Jenkins and others.
- Experience with Configuration Management using Puppet, Chef.
- Experience with Version management using Git + Bitbucket
- Strong grasp of automation tools and experience working in a DevOps culture
- Knowledge of “agile” software development (e.g. user stories, iterative development, continuous integration, shared ownership, test-driven development, etc.)
- Knowledge of the general aspects of networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, and IP Addressing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top