Nexus Systems, LLC is located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus’ product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Nexus Systems, LLC is looking to fill an Intermediate to Developer position.
Requirements of the position:
- Must have at least 3+ years’ experience working with PHP and EXT-JS
- Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent may be considered depending on skills and experience)
- Must be detailed-oriented and possess a strong drive to deliver quality, consistent results in a timely manner
- Should be willing to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with information architecture structure and design
- Transact-SQL, writing and optimizing SQL queries, stored procedures, and developing databases.
- Experience in creating, implementing, testing, and maintaining full-featured “web 2.0” dynamic database-driven web applications
- Work both independently and collaboratively with team members and demonstrate innovation and accountability of assigned responsibilities
Additional Preferred skills:
- Mobile technology experience
- Experience with Subversion, ANT
- Network Administration experience
To be considered, applicants must include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements/history. Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top