Customer Support Technician
Nexus Systems, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus' product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Founded in 1999 and leveraging our core competency in developing SasS software, as well as our experience in customer support, we deliver software and services solutions that improve workforce productivity, streamline business processes, raise customer satisfaction and increase sales. Our customers come from a wide range of industry segments, with a strong concentration in the real estate vertical (including Multifamily, Commercial, Industrial, Storage, Retail, Student Housing, and Medical Facilities).
Nexus Systems is looking for a customer support guru who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication including: email, phone, ticketing, and our online forum. Our Customer Support team is currently made up of experienced co-workers who love to a create the best and most positive experience for our customers. If you are looking for a position a stable position in customer service or need a foot in the door to learn and grow, then you are someone we are looking for!
- Are outgoing with a great personality and people skills; optimistic and positive
- Have working experience communicating complex customer issues to all teams
- Are dynamic, driven, and competitive
- Thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced setting
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Building strong relationships
- Be the face/voice of Nexus Systems
- Take inbound client service requests; answering support tickets via the Nexus Support Portal, in a timely manner
- Pro-active outreach to clients via email and phone
- Verify the accuracy and validity of client service requests; help users resolve issues
- Respond to and follow up with support inquiries via email and phone
- Document service work in tickets and providing updates of statuses to management
- Ensuring the security of all configurations made on client systems
- Provide the highest level of customer service to every caller
- Help build a shared vision for solutions
What makes you successful at Nexus:
- Experience in a customer service or call center setting preferred
- Are efficient in browser based applications and mobile based applications
- Excellent communication skills and a commitment to world class customer service.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite and other basic computer applications
- Ability to proactively "roll up your sleeves" and troubleshoot
- Strong phone, typing, and data entry skills required
- Familiarity with accounting, but not required
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
In addition, you'll need to be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced, high energy environment without being distracted
- Sit or stand for an 8-hour shift
- Hear and talk on a phone head/hand set
- Have a work hard/play hard attitude
- Be AWESOME
- Have FUN
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Application Support Analyst
Keith serves as the ultimate point-of-service for any escalated customer calls and inquiries that the Nexus Systems Help Desk Team is unable to resolve.
Back to top