Customer Support Technician
Nexus Systems, LLC, located in Falls Church, Virginia, is the leading provider of electronic solutions that automate the traditionally cumbersome paper-intensive AP process. Nexus Systems greatly aids financial management by automating the payables process through scanning, electronic approval routing and PO/Invoice management. Nexus' product, NexusPayables, enjoys continued success as a result of its functionality, reporting, user-friendly configurations, and ease of use for clients.
Nexus Systems, LLC is looking to fill a Customer Support Technician position. As a member of the Client Services help desk team, this person will be responsible for providing client support as well as product support. This position ensures the effective tracking of issues from initial report to final resolution to obtain positive client experiences.
Responsibilities of this Position:
- Provide excellant customer service while maintaing customer satisfaction in every step of the service delivery
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Responding to client support request tickets, calls, and emails:
- Assigning ticket severity
- Updating service work notes
- Prioritizing work to resolve complex support client issues
- Establishing a high level of personal credibility and building strong relationships
- Maintaining ownership of service tickets throughout the life span of the support request
- Collaborating with other Nexus Systems staff and vendor support resources to resolve requests
- Participating in ongoing personal training and attainment of technical certifications
- Ensuring the security of all configurations made on client systems
- Providing updates, status, and completion information to management
Troubleshoot client issues and respond to client issues in accordance with SLAsAssist and support Client Services' implementation managers by performing tasks related to the set up, configuration and testing of client application sitesAnalyze requests to identify recurring and/or system problems and communicate with appropriate staff to facilitate resolutionParticipate in on-call responsibilities during non business hours, weekends and holidays as requestedInput product defect and enhancement requests into Ticket TrackerQuality Assurance testing of new product releasesSupport and update both written and online help documentationProvide input to process improvement and assessment of existing system and processes
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- You must have strong troubleshooting and support skills. Stellar communication and customer service skills are essential for this role. You must have the technical skills necessary to support, troubleshoot, and set up client networks and equipment. We are seeking a highly motivated professional who is eager to grow, learn, and gain new skills.
- Qualified candidates are highly organized and have superior analytical problem solving abilities. Ideal candidates are team-oriented, entrepreneurial, customer-focused, positive, and committed to excellence. You must be able to work with key personnel across multiple departments to build a shared vision for solutions, and you must possess the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Communications, Business Administration, Technology or equivalent education and experience.
- Accounting familiarity and/or software support experience desired
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies preferred but not required
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Meet Some of Nexus's Employees
Vice President of Technology
Sudhanshu ensures that Nexus Systems’ technology and product perspectives are aligned with the overall business strategy of delivering robust, reliable, and scalable client software solutions.
Back to top