Web Application Analyst | Security Analyst III - New
- Scottsdale, AZ
Technical Product Support - Tier IIIDay and Night shifts available, we operate 24x7.
Are you an experienced, tech-minded individual looking to grow your career, learn new skills with the potential to make a real impact in the world of Cyber Security?
SiteLock, the leader in website security is looking for full-time Website Security Analysts (Tier 3 Product Support) to join our outstanding team of individuals who provide amazing technical support and services to our awesome customers including but not limited to Malware identification & removal, XSS and SQL Injection vulnerability patching, consulting, mentoring, product and process improvement.
If you can answer YES to the following questions, this role may be a great fit for you!
- Are you comfortable with Linux command line? Can you write intermediate to complex PHP scripts?
- Do you have a intermediate to advanced understanding of web hosting?
Using your problem solving and troubleshooting skills you will perform account security audits, get customer websites back online, secured and protected from internet threats, while using your customer service experience skills to reassure and provide security advice.
If you thrive in a team environment with open communication, collaboration and problem solving, apply as a Website Security Analyst (Tier III Product Support) at SiteLock today!
PHP/Web Developers and System Admins excel in this position!
- Identifying and removing Malware from customer’s website files and databases.
- Discovering and Patching XSS & SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Analyzing log files to resolve errors, find security issues and basic forensics.
- Helping customers understand and optimize their website security posture.
- Handling Customer, Support and Sales Technical inquiries.
- Handling escalated tickets from Support.
- Escalating issues to engineering and vendors.
- Creating programs and scripts to automate daily tasks.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience with Linux CLI
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience reading/writing PHP or similar technology.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience and/or training pertaining to Internet Security; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with shared, VPS and/or dedicated environments, highly desired.
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to process work with accuracy, with attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Intermediate Troubleshooting Skills
- Clear written and verbal communications.
- Regex, Server administration, shell scripting a plus (but not required)
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than 12 million websites globally. SiteLock delivers 360-degree website security solutions to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning and vulnerability detection, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides website support services that are available 24/7/365.
We were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte’s Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
Medical, dental, and vision benefits
15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
Company-paid life insurance
Short and long term disability coverage
Fun team building events and activities
Free food - catered breakfast on Monday, lunch on Friday and snacks
New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
Career growth opportunities
Back to top