Voiceover Talent/ Audio Editor
A day in the life of the Nextiva Voice Talent:
This individual will be responsible for completing requested audio recordings for over 100,000 customers.
Do you have a passion for technology? Would you like the opportunity to hone your voice over skills and move into a production, broadcasting, or marketing role? This is a great first step into a promising career with the fastest growing technology firm in Arizona.
Voice Talent Responsibilities:
- Record voice over audio for 30+ clients per day.
- Complete IVR, auto attendant, voicemail, and additional voice over audio recording requests.
- Orate and articulate client specified scripts during recordings to meet client requirements.
- Utilize professional grade digital audio editors to complete voice recordings.
- Respond to client or management requests promptly, gathering details needed the first time to fulfill requests accurately.
- Coordinate recording sessions with direct manager, clients, and any additional recording resources as needed for audio recording sessions.
- Potential to work interdepartmentally with the in-house video production crew, marketing, operations, sales, and business development.
- Able to read and interpret Spanish dialects based on customer provided script.
- Voiceover audition samples are required for consideration. Please send samples in .wav or .mp3 format.
- Exceptionally pleasant phone personality and speaking voice.
- Ability to communicate to an audience in a clear, concise, and engaging manner.
- Upbeat, positive, and energetic demeanor.
- Vocal and Written fluency in most spoken English and Spanish dialects to assist with recording.
- Excellent digital audio editing/technical remote broadcast skills.
- Ability to follow directions, receives feedback, and read from a pre-written script provided to complete client requests.
- Can perform both "person next door" and "announcer" type voiceover reads.
- Can familiarize yourself with script copy quickly and read script cold with minimal takes for completion.
- Excellent vocabulary, diction & enunciation skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Audio editing experience for voiceover work including: compression, volume levels, removing breath sounds, word/sentence tempo, adding music background.
- Creative sound design and producer skills a plus.
- College degree not required, but a plus; Marketing, Communications, Broadcasting
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite
- Experience with audio editing software
- Experience with a digital operating system a plus
Note: This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as desired.
Nextiva - Why Work With Us?
Fun, passionate, and driven, our team has revolutionized the cloud communications industry by delivering innovative products and Amazing Service. This culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We aim to create a space where we can have fun while crushing our goals.
We do amazing things to help over 100,000 businesses solve their toughest communications challenges, and were looking for like-minded people to join our team of nearly 500. Between free food, themed culture days, and team activities, each week is a new adventure. Come be a part of it!
2013-2016 GetVoip - Voted #1 Communications Provider
2014-2016 Voted a Top Company to Work for in Arizona
2011-2015 Phoenix Business Journal - Voted a "Best Place to Work"
2014-2015 Deloitte's Tech Fast 500 List - Fastest-growing tech company in Arizona, fastest-growing telecommunications company in the U.S
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Monthly team building events and activities
- Free Food - Catered lunches every Friday!
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Senior Sales Manager
Blair oversees a team of account executives and helps motivate them to hit goals without compromising customer relationships. He also helps spread the word about Nextiva through demos.
Back to top