Primary Job Functions:
- Last tier support for Tier 1, 2, and 3 departments
- Management of vendor facing tickets
- Support of ancillary components including Call Recording and Voice Messaging platforms
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of mixed multi-lab environment
- Branding, localization and testing of soft and thin clients
- Build, maintain, and promote strong technical documentation
- Normal business hours and after hours/on call responsibilities
- 2-4 years’ experience in upper tier support and or operations related roles, or 1-2 years in current system administrator role.
- Familiar with the SIP concepts and troubleshooting
- Sound knowledge in networking TCP/IP OSI fundamentals in the VoIP environment
- Experience in testing various CPE, including SIP soft clients and apps
- Proficient in Linux (CentOS, Debian) and Windows command line
- Working knowledge web technology components including SQL Databases, Apache, Tomcat, Java, packet monitoring.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems, identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives.
- Able to work in a team environment and with a diverse group.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top