Nextiva - Why Work For Us?
Nextiva simplifies the way businesses communicate. We acquired our first customer in 2008, and today, over 100,000 businesses across the United States use Nextiva. Our team consists of over 500 talented people that embrace Amazing Service. Technological innovation and our team are our competitive edge. We don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; we define the industry's direction. We have revolutionized the way businesses communicate, and we will continue to do so. We work with passion and take our business seriously. We also aim to cultivate an environment of having fun while accomplishing our goals. Our culture is both professional and playful, and this approach plays a key role in our daily successes. Our culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We are passionate about Nextiva's unique culture, and of course are looking for likeminded individuals that share our values and vision.
- 2013-2016 GetVoip - Voted #1 Communications Provider
- 2014-2016 Voted a "Top Company to Work for in Arizona"
- 2011-2015 Phoenix Business Journal - Voted a "Best Place to Work"
- 2014-2015 Deloitte's Tech Fast 500 List - Fastest-growing tech company in Arizona, fastest-growing telecommunications company in the U.S
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus and commission structure
- Generous paid time off: 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth and limitless opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Game room
- Monthly team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast every Monday and lunch every Friday!
Here's a bit more about the Technical Trainer position:
As a member of the Talent and Learning Development (TLD) team, the Technical Trainer will work closely with various internal departments to become a SME on Unified Communications and all Nextiva products. The Technical Trainer will utilize this expertise to deliver educational materials to internal personnel.
- Deliver instructor-led, online and blended training courses to our operational and support teams.
- Conduct new product training company-wide, as well as refresher training as needed.
- Provide training support during launches, updates and other key company initiatives.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions as needed, upon mastery of new subject matter.
- Create an open learning environment that emphasizes group discussion, real-world scenarios and technical exercises, all while monitoring students to ensure maximum comprehension.
- Establish a mentorship role with new employees during initial training.
- Administer and grade exams, when applicable, to measure performance and report results.
- Facilitate student feedback on the training process and any related materials.
- Evaluate effectiveness of learning programs and provide ongoing feedback to management.
- Assist in the development, evaluation, implementation and maintenance of courseware and supplemental training materials.
- Track and report all training conducted for employees and partners.
- Maintain the training rooms and related equipment.
- Complete special projects and perform other duties as necessary.
- Promote the Nextiva culture of Amazing Service®.
Skills & Competencies:
- 2+ years of experience coaching and/or teaching adult learners.
- Excellent written and verbal presentations skills.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with various departments and employee skill levels.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Technical aptitude, with an understanding of cloud computing/cloud communication preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies and training delivery platforms.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently when needed, and as part of a team.
- Flexible, creative and innovative, with the ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
- Must be positive and willing to take a problem-solving approach to new issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and standard Learning/Training tools.
- Courseware development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field is preferred.
- Additional certification(s) in training is a plus.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Senior Sales Manager
Blair oversees a team of account executives and helps motivate them to hit goals without compromising customer relationships. He also helps spread the word about Nextiva through demos.
Back to top