Technical Support Specialist
Are you fascinated with technology? Are you constantly called upon by your parents or grandparents to assist with their tech issues? Could your catchphrase be "Try Unplugging and Plugging it Back In"? If you said yes to any of these questions, we have great news! We are hiring and are looking for someone like you to join our Technical Specialist Team!
But enough about you for a second.
Growing rapidly, Nextiva is an innovative company providing unparalleled communication products and services to all business sizes and styles across the country. Our cutting-edge technology coupled with our Amazing Service creates mind-blowing communication efficiency for all industry types.
But what makes us stand out? Why work for us? Simple. While we do have a focus on providing the greatest service to our clients and customers, we also believe in maintaining a work environment and a company culture that lets our working people truly enjoy what they do and feel cared for! That is why we offer snacks and meals throughout the week, because what is better than a great job? Free Food.
We also offer full benefits and paid time off to ensure that each member of our work family are happy and taken care of. It is our mission to always stand out (in a good way) in the tech industry.
A Day in the Life:
- As our Technical Specialist, you will receive all the necessary training to learn our products and services.
- You will use your knowledge from training and experiences to assist new customers with the initial setup of their phone systems, and critically think through and troubleshoot business networks.
- You will be the source of answers for many (including your grandmother still)
- You will be responsible for providing "Amazing Service" to each customer by answering phones quickly and resolving their concerns!
- This position is unique, because not only are you going to be a tech mastermind but you will also practice your people skills everyday.
- Everything that you do will ensure both customer satisfaction and retention.
- You will come to know the other members of your team and learn from them, and be around a group of people that make work feel a lot less like work, because you will come to find that it is incredibly easy to make friends around here! And on your downtime feel free to grab a snack in the break room or see what is happening down at the game lounge!
- This is a great opportunity for you to get your feet wet in our company.
- We believe that professional advancement is important and there are always opportunities for growth within Nextiva!
Here's a bit more about the Technical Specialist.
Apply Today! And let's turn your interest or hobby into a fulfilling and worthwhile career! We look forward to meeting you!
What You Need:
- Experience with business class networking equipment
- Experience with VoIP
- PBX Experience
- Experience configuring firewalls in networking equipment
- QoS configuration experience
- Business phone experience
- Understanding of TCP/IP
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve complex issues
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them to others
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed key performance indicators
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team across various functions
- Must have a commitment to supporting customers' success with Nextiva's services
- Possess a passion for learning and instituting industry-leading support tactics and best practice
- Ability to walk customers through troubleshooting process
- Prior experience working at a help desk or in a customer service/tech support call center
- Prior experience working with Broadsoft platform is a plus
- Proficient in MS office applications and experience with CRM a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule flexibility (5:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. start time, once a month Saturday availability)
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with:
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Game Lounge
- Quarterly team building events
- Catered food and snacks
- Carpool program
- Employee referral program
- Employee wellness program
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Senior Sales Manager
Blair oversees a team of account executives and helps motivate them to hit goals without compromising customer relationships. He also helps spread the word about Nextiva through demos.
Back to top