- As our XBert you will be the one to tackle our client’s more advanced technical issues and answer the concerns of both customers and even members of our own Tech Specialist Team.
- Your experience will come to great use as many turn to you with questions! Think of yourself as a cooler version of Google... or if you are still hung up on previously stated sports analogies, a Lebron James of Tech.
- You will be a true problem-solver and will use your outgoing personality and tech savviness to ensure customer satisfaction and to educate other members of the team.
- You will come to find that there is no better place to work and no people greater than those you will work with.
- You will absolutely enjoy what you do and who you do it with!
- Experience with VoIP
- PBX Experience
- Experience with business class networking equipment
- Experience configuring firewalls in networking equipment
- QoS configuration experience
- Business phone experience
- Understanding of TCP/IP
- Understanding of troubleshooting and setting up VLAN’s
- Experience with dealing with carriers (XO, L3, etc.)
- Experience in troubleshooting circuits
- Advanced networking experience (subnetting, supernetting, etc)
- Advanced experience with broadsoft
- Experience with call tracing software (palladion, wireshark, etc.)
- Advanced troubleshooting with VoIP (carriers, outages, call management, call processes, etc.)
- Basic SBC knowledge
- Ability to use critical thinking to solve complex issues
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and explain them to others
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed key performance indicators
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team across various functions
- Must have a commitment to supporting customers’ success with Nextiva’s services
- Possess a passion for learning and instituting industry-leading support tactics and best practice
- Ability to walk customers through troubleshooting process
- Prior experience working at a help desk or in a customer service/tech support call center
- Proficient in MS office applications and experience with CRM a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule flexibility (5:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. start time, once a month Saturday availability)
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top