Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
As our Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist, you have the opportunity to directly impact our recruitment strategies and sourcing. Examples of responsibilities include sourcing candidates and building a pipeline through networking and resources; reviewing applications/resumes and conducting the initial screening process; coordinating interview and creating offer letters; follow-up communication with leaders and candidates. Maintain compliance with applicant data tracking. Overall, ensure continual building of quality candidate pipeline to facilitate efficient placement of top-quality candidates in current and future openings.
- Developing a qualified candidate pool through networking.
- Ability to source top talent, including passive candidates.
- Participate in job fairs and other college-recruiting events as required.
- Participate in reviewing all online applications and assist in identifying qualified resumes to Hiring Managers for their review.
- Assist managers with arranging interview schedules for candidates when required.
- Disposition candidates not qualified based on job specifications or job fit in a timely manner.
- Make candidate recommendations based-off of behavioral phone interviews and reviewing eligibility.
- Creatively develop advertisements and posts through a variety of avenues to promote positions; uses avenues such as social media and job boards.
- Other projects as assigned.
- A professional demeanor, with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to process work with accuracy, with attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous recruiting experience supporting multiple departments, or related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top