Software Engineer Intern (Summer 2017)
Nextiva is one of the fastest growing companies in Phoenix, AZ. Nextiva is more than just a cloud-based business communications provider. We're dedicated to helping our customers run their business efficiently and profitably – from anywhere, anytime. Our team has a "work hard, play hard" attitude, which means we love to have fun, yet we're passionate about our jobs and delivering working software with exceptional service.
We are seeking Software Developer Interns to join our engineering team for summer 2017. We deliver working software using the Agile Scrum methodology. Our engineering Team is a highly collaborative with engineers with the highest levels of technical depth, programming skill, and a passion for quality. As a Software Developer Intern, you will have the opportunity to write cutting edge solutions, and collaborate with product owners and quality assurance staff on innovative projects.
- Develop scalable software primarily in Java or Python
- Create/maintain web applications
- Work in a Linux-heavy environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Pursuing BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with object oriented programming
- Understanding of Linux
- Knowledge of relational databases
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Must be located in Phoenix, AZ and able to come into our office
Schedule and compensation:
- Duration: Internship beginning Monday, June 5th, 2017 and ending Friday, August 11th, 2017
- Compensation: $12/Hourly
- Part-time: no more than 30 hours a week.
- Location: Nextiva Headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Candidate must be located in the Phoenix, AZ area and able to commute to our office multiple times a week
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Senior Sales Manager
Blair oversees a team of account executives and helps motivate them to hit goals without compromising customer relationships. He also helps spread the word about Nextiva through demos.
Back to top