Social Media Specialist
We’re looking for a Social Media Manager to join our growing team.
As Social Media Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and executing a social media strategy, including creating content for our social media channels, monitoring and posting on our social networks, participating in online outreach and promotion, and assisting with our annual business conference, NextCon.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and creative individual with a passion for achieving greatness – they have what we refer to as an “entrepreneurial spirit”. They possess strong knowledge of social media management and the digital media landscape, with the ability to create compelling content that drives engagement.
As the Social Media Associate, you’ll be a part of Nextiva’s Marketing Team at our headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Build and execute Nextiva’s social media strategy with quantifiable goals for each social channel
- Develop an editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Develop content for and assist with the management of paid social media campaigns
- Create, edit, and publish daily content that results in a high rate of engagement
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas to increase audience interaction and followers
- Report on social media metrics on a monthly basis; continuously improve by analyzing and acting on metrics, best practices, and trends
- Optimize company pages across social media platforms to increase visibility and stay current
- Serve as social media subject matter expert – understand social media trends, updates, and changes, and work with the marketing team to implement findings quickly and strategically
- Monitor all social media channels to help customers with inquiries or complaints; respond to comments and messages across all platforms in a timely and positive manner
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
Required Skills and Experience:
- Creative thinker with outstanding oral and written communication skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented, customer-focused
- Able to multi-task and adapt to an evolving organization
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and other online platforms
- Experience managing social media platforms, leveraging analytics tools, and writing/editing content
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in social media marketing
- Eye for design and our company’s aesthetic
- Deep knowledge of influencer marketing
- Experience preferred with LinkedIn amplification strategies
- Has the ability to increase reach on YouTube / Video optimization
- Strong understanding of how social media impacts SEO
Back to top