Social Media Intern
Here's a bit more about the Social Media Intern position:
We're looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. This role will focus on contributing to our social media plan, monitoring and posting on our social networks, participating in online outreach and promotion, creating content for our social media channels, and assisting with our annual business conference, NextCon.
The ideal applicant is a quick learner who possesses strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. As the Social Media Intern, you'll be a part of Nextiva's Marketing Team, reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Work with the Marketing Communications Manager to create and implement social media campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a monthly basis
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas to increase audience interaction and followers
- Create content that results in a high rate of engagement
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Assist with the monitoring of all social media channels to help customers with inquiries or complaints
- Respond to comments and messages across all platforms in a timely and positive manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Snapchat
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Creative thinker and self-motivated
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or related field
- Previous experience in social media marketing
- Eye for design and our company's aesthetic
Note: This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as needed.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top