Senior Project Manager - Finance Systems
- Working with stakeholders to define and validate clear requirements.
- Create, maintain and prioritize project tasks and backlog using various Project Management tools.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure timelines, priorities and deliveries meet expectations.
- Orchestrate executive decision-making meetings covering project leadership including three C-Levels and workstream owners.
- Align on accountabilities with workstream owners and establish a process to track and hold groups accountable for meeting commitments.
- Organizing meetings and ensuring materials are available and agendas are set to deliver decisions.
- Assist Project Team with creating, managing, and maintaining project deliverables.
- Consistently communicate project status to the Project Team stakeholders on a weekly basis (or more frequently as necessary).
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate project risks and find ways to accomplish project goals in the context of dynamic business/technical environments.
- Advanced project management skills including leadership roles on large scale systems integrations
- Ability to rapidly build business acumen by understanding business strategies and execution plans
- A focus on partnering, satisfied customers, and finding solutions to problems proactively
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations. Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Solid business judgment
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Telecommunications or software industry experience
- Financial system implementation experience
- Understand data warehousing
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top