This is an amazing opportunity for an accounting and financial operations leader to partner with leadership, manage accounting activities, and to drive and land improvements in financial processes, accounting practices, and internal controls.
The position will report directly to the CFO, initially, and will also partner with other C-levels in the organizations.
- Partner with business leaders to help them manage spending
- Process and oversee procure to pay activities (credit card and expense reporting)
- Contribute to projects to implement improved workflow and IT tools to deliver on business and financial goals
- Manage the cash flow forecasting process
- Manage fixed assets
- Drive accounting activities including accounting entries and reconciliations, establishment and or improvement of internal controls, and contributions to financial statements and audits
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or other quantitative study field
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyze complex data and able to communicate observations in a simplified manner
- A focus on partnering, satisfied customers, and finding solutions to problems proactively
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Solid business judgment
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Telecommunications or software industry experience
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top