Senior Account Executive
Job Description & Requirements
Our Senior Account Executives work with warm leads in a phone-based sales environment. Our team educates prospects on Nextiva’s products and services, and uses a consultative sales process to build value and problem solve for our business customers. Senior Account Executives become product experts and excel at demoing Nextiva’s services to interested business prospects. The have great organization skills and follow up until the sale is complete.
Here’s a bit more about the Senior Account Executive position.
- You have a bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- You have 3-5 years of business to business inside sales experience.
- You have experience demoing and selling a technology product.
- You have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships.
- You are coachable, a quick leaner, and can easily adapt.
- You have the drive to perform and excel.
- You’re a skilled communicator, both verbal and written, with common sense and the ability to think on your feet.
At Nextiva, our team does amazing things to help over 100,000 businesses solve their toughest communications challenges. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our values and vision to join our exciting inside sales team. Our team is full of fun, passionate, and driven people who are helping to revolutionize the cloud communications industry. Between bagel Mondays, themed culture days, team activities, and free lunch Fridays, each week is a new adventure. Come be a part of it!
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment with:
- Competitive base salary plus an uncapped commission structure.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401(k) program.
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays.
- Career growth and unlimited learning opportunities.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Analyst Relations Manager
Kristen networks with industry analysts, thought leaders, and media professionals to build relationships that enable Nextiva to educate others about its place in innovation in the industry.
Back to top