Job Description & Requirements
At Nextiva, our team does amazing things to help over 100,000 businesses solve their toughest communications challenges. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our values and vision to join our exciting inside sales team. Our team is full of fun, passionate, and driven people who are helping to revolutionize the cloud communications industry. Between bagel Mondays, themed culture days, team activities, and free lunch Fridays, each week is a new adventure. Come be a part of it!
We train our Sales Executives to be experts in value-based selling in a B2B sales environment. Our comprehensive 4-week training program, plus ongoing coaching and workshops, will transform you into the ultimate sales machine, adding value to your resume and your sales game. You’ll also gain valuable experience using the top sales CRM program, Salesforce.
After training, our Sales Executives work with warm leads in a phone-based sales environment. Our team educates prospects on Nextiva products and services, and uses a consultative sales process to build value and problem solve for our business customers.
Here’s a bit more about the Sales Executive position.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment with:
- Competitive base salary plus an uncapped commission structure.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401(k) program.
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays.
- Career growth and unlimited learning opportunities.
- You have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships.
- You are coachable, a quick leaner, and can easily adapt.
- You have the drive to perform and excel.
- You’re a skilled communicator, both verbal and written, with common sense and the ability to think on your feet.
- You are excited about technology and want to advance your career in technology sales.
- Experience in cloud technology and/or SaaS business-to-business sales.
- Inside sales experience.
- Bachelor degree.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Analyst Relations Manager
Kristen networks with industry analysts, thought leaders, and media professionals to build relationships that enable Nextiva to educate others about its place in innovation in the industry.
Back to top