Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to jump start your sales career with the fastest growing technology company in Arizona? Are you comfortable being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you're looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all of these things, read on you might fit Nextiva's Sales Development team!
The Sales Development Representative position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. The Sales Development Representative is an entry level sales role that receives extensive training and mentoring for accelerated advancement within Nextiva's Inside Sales Department. In this position, you will learn how to handle a full-cycle consultative sales process. Our comprehensive four week training program, plus ongoing coaching and workshops, will transform you into the ultimate sales machine, adding value to your resume and sales game. You'll also gain significant experience using the top sales CRM, Salesforce.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Nextiva's inside sales organization. The Sales Development Representative calls prospective customers, qualifies the lead, and then transfers them to the correct sales channel. The position manages customer interaction and tracks the sales process. This role plays a vital part in helping grow Nextiva's inside sales organization and our overall success. In addition, the Sales Development Representative shadows Sr. Account Executives and learns how to demo Nextiva's products and services. They also participate in Nextiva's Certification programs.
- You do not have sales experience but you are eager to begin a career in technology sales.
- You're tech savvy and enjoy learning about innovative products.
- You have a curiosity to learn about businesses and help them succeed.
- You are highly organized and extremely detail oriented.
- You have a vibrant and energetic personality with the ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships.
- You are coachable, a quick leaner, and can easily adapt.
- You have the drive to perform and excel.
- You're a skilled communicator, both verbal and written, with common sense and the ability to think on your feet.
At Nextiva, our team does amazing things to help over 100,000 businesses solve their toughest communications challenges. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our values and vision to join our exciting inside sales team. Our team is full of fun, passionate, and driven people who are helping to revolutionize the cloud communications industry. Between bagel Mondays, themed culture days, team activities, and free lunch Fridays, each week is a new adventure. Come be a part of it!
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment with:
- Competitive base salary plus an uncapped commission structure.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401(k) program.
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays.
- Career growth and unlimited learning opportunities.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Senior Sales Manager
Blair oversees a team of account executives and helps motivate them to hit goals without compromising customer relationships. He also helps spread the word about Nextiva through demos.
Back to top