Provides focus and drives consistency in the execution of all customer service-related matters. The successful Retention Specialist will nurture the customer relationship and acts as a sales enabler to drive re-purchase loyalty toward Nextiva equipment and services. This individual ensures maximum correlation between customer requirements and Nextiva products and/or services to strive for consistent delivery by exceeding customer expectations.
- Single point-of-contact for service activities, ensures consistent communication.
- Urgently identifying and analyzing Customer issues to initiate the escalation/red flag/cancelation/collection processes.
- Taking live escalation calls and addressing any potentially negative social media reviews, BBB, or FCC complaints
- Following up with customers that are no longer going to cancel and ensuring success
- Manages and coordinates the processing, communication, and implementation of all Customer Service changes, including changes related to customer requests and reconfigurations.
- Maintains awareness of all service matters including Technical Solutions implementations and activities
- Coordinates service activities with Nextiva’s Sales and Technical Support teams to ensure all customer needs and expectations are met
- Ensures compliance levels are met in accordance with all maintenance contracted service level agreements.
- Identifies, facilitates and ensures effective communication of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer to company resources.
- Ensures suitable levels of service personnel and activity during problem resolution
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis including incident and problem management activities.
- Ensures that Nextiva’s best practices and methodologies are adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Participate in occasional weekend on-call roster
- 1+ years of Customer-facing phone support
- Strong practice of empathy, confidence and assertiveness when communicating with Customers
- High sense of urgency and demonstrated ability to take ownership and meet defined metrics
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and Customer management skills
- Proven experience to deliver and communicate on time
- Ability to establish and maintain strong cross-departmental relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment
Back to top