- Single point-of-contact for service activities, ensures consistent communication.
- Urgently identifying and analyzing Customer issues to initiate the escalation/red flag/cancelation/collection processes.
- Taking live escalation calls and addressing any potentially negative social media reviews, BBB, or FCC complaints
- Following up with customers that are no longer going to cancel and ensuring success
- Manages and coordinates the processing, communication, and implementation of all Customer Service changes, including changes related to customer requests and reconfigurations.
- Maintains awareness of all service matters including Technical Solutions implementations and activities
- Coordinates service activities with Nextiva’s Sales and Technical Support teams to ensure all customer needs and expectations are met
- Ensures compliance levels are met in accordance with all maintenance contracted service level agreements.
- Identifies, facilitates and ensures effective communication of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer to company resources.
- Ensures suitable levels of service personnel and activity during problem resolution
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis including incident and problem management activities.
- Ensures that Nextiva’s best practices and methodologies are adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Participate in occasional weekend on-call roster
- 1+ years of Customer-facing phone support
- Strong practice of empathy, confidence and assertiveness when communicating with Customers
- High sense of urgency and demonstrated ability to take ownership and meet defined metrics
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and Customer management skills
- Proven experience to deliver and communicate on time
- Ability to establish and maintain strong cross-departmental relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment
See Inside the Office of Nextiva
Nextiva acquired its first customer in 2008—and the company has been exceeding expectations for cloud-based business solutions ever since. Today, the more than 500-strong team is still excited about revolutionizing business communications and simplifying UCaaS. That mission seems to be working, since the company is regularly recognized for its fast growth and exceptional workplace.
Back to top