Recruiting Team Lead
- Coach and manage a team of recruiters
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for various positions including recruitment strategy, sourcing, screening, interviewing, offer proposals and onboarding with immediate focus on various positions.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool for assigned positions by sourcing passive candidates, networking, conducting complex internet searches, internal databases, and employee referrals.
- Lead efforts to build a robust pipeline of diverse talent.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management, anticipating role fit and future openings.
- Develop, maintain and improve on recruiting metrics, including speed to hire data.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, including collaborating to understand the needs of each position, drafting job descriptions, and developing a plan for successfully sourcing qualified candidates for each position.
- Support hiring managers in identifying interview evaluation criteria and competencies; establish and maintain a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Coach and support managers on behavioral interviewing and candidate selection.
- Manage candidate engagement and motivation, maintain responsive communication to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Work with hiring managers and HR colleagues to ensure seamless onboarding of new staff.
- Leverage best practices and data-driven processes to continuously improve the Talent Acquisition process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key agency contacts.
- Perform other related projects as directed by the Manager, Talent Acquisition including backup to recruiting team member direct report.
- Considerable knowledge and experience with sourcing, interviewing techniques and candidate assessments.
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities with strong follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to gain credibility and build relationships with Hiring Managers and Senior Management.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and motivate candidates to select the Company.
- Demonstrated experience with applicant tracking system migration and defining new processes a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to lead and mentor direct reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- 2 years management/lead experience
- At least 4 years of experience managing the full recruitment life-cycle and managing high-volume recruiting in a high volume sales environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top