QA Engineer II
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Analyze and translate business requirements, existing manual test cases for automation.
- Design and create automation scripts to test feature functionality. Leverage automation scripts for future regression testing using automation tools like Selenium, etc.
- Perform test execution and capture test results for overall reporting needs.
- Identify and track system defects. Perform root cause analysis of defects and work with the overall project team to resolve them.
- Complete verification and validation of defects and testing activities
- Provide mentorship to more junior Quality Assurance Analysts as needed.
- 3+ years of minimum related technical experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- SDLC and Agile principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of industry and products: telephony services, cloud phone systems, business VoIP, or CRM systems and solutions
- Overall 2+ years of automation experience with 2+ years in Java Object Oriented programming, scripting and automation
- Good understanding and prior experience with test automation framework development
- Through understanding of SW development practices, Version control, documentation, code reviews, defect tracking, etc.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time is required
- 2-3+ years of experience in object-oriented programming (Java, Python)
- Python, Java, XML, SQL
- Test Case Management tools: ex: TestRail
- Atlassian products and integrations: JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience building automation frameworks based on Page object model, Java, Maven and TestNG
- Experience working with Git, Bitbucket
- Experience working with IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Performance and Security strategies and tools
- Behavior and / or Test Driven Development practices and tools
- Ability to write automated scripts with Selenium Web Driver framework in Java
- Understanding and Experience in Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with configuring or implementing Build or Release Management tools (Jenkins)
- Experience with JSON/XML structure and browsers debugging tools like FireBug, FirePath, and Firefox or chrome developer
- Solid experience in automation frameworks POM(Page object model) is preferred
- ++ to have knowledge in following:
- Have experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Mac OS experience / comfortable with UNIX commands
- * Mobile test automation experience (iOS, Android)
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top