A day in the life of the Project Manager:
- Develop project plans to meet the customer’s cloud communications and business needs, including but not limited to timelines and technical requirements.
- Work effectively with key stakeholders within Nextiva including Channel Sales & Operations and Enterprise Sales & Operations.
- Work in a team setting with technicians and Sales Engineers to execute on the agreed upon project plan and Statement of Work.
- Establish trust and relationships with customers by building rapport and having effective meetings. This may require onsite visits and travel to customer locations.
- Consistently setting and meeting milestones to stay on track for the designated project plan.
- Obtain pertinent information about network, users, devices, and call flow.
- Maintain the project timeline, including but not limited to scheduling and facilitating all appointments needed to onboard a new enterprise customer.
- Utilize project management tools to manage customer projects, timelines and accurately account for changes and updates in real-time.
- Set and manage the customer’s expectations at all times during the Onboarding process.
- Upon project completion, facilitate introduction and transition meeting(s) to Nextiva’s Enterprise Account Management department.
- Manage project time allocation and perform in accordance with personal and team K.P.I. metrics
- 2+ years of Project Management experience, working within a cloud service provider is an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or equilevlant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficient and strong experience with at least 1 project management platform - such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Asana
- Significant phone-based customer management experience
- Ability to plan projects around customer’s needs, potentially with 3rd party IT professionals and 3rd party vendors, such as Internet Service Providers
- Ability to manage the customer experience including expectation and escalation management
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to architect and execute on project plans and timelines with multiple outside dependencies and stakeholders
- Ability to identify project tasks and resource requirements, including potential project constraints
- Ability to build rapport with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Impeccable time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and project requirements
- Ability to lead projects and assert direction at all times
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with:
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Game Lounge
- Quarterly team building events
- Catered food and snacks
- Carpool program
- Employee referral program
- Employee wellness program
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top