NextOS is a single, unified platform to seamlessly manage customer communication from multiple channels, including Voice, Email, Chat, and SMS. It provides powerful tools such as the Service CRM for Customer Relationship Management, the Rules Engine for creating and managing complex business rules, and Analytics and Surveys to proactively manage customer sentiment. The single unified platform enables seamless horizontal integration, and makes it simple to implement individual or multiple applications as needed.
- Collaborate with various product team members and help to define product specifications and expected outcomes.
- Lead and organize the team to meet Product roadmaps and commitments to ensure that the that deliver the highest value
- Product ownership for core Nextiva Voice
- Experience with VoIP
- Gather, write, groom and prioritize user stories Work in an Agile environment with daily standups
- Be the gatekeeper for accepting completion of development work
- Work on additional assignments relating to Nextiva Voice as required
- Three years of product ownership/management experience in an Agile environment
- Experienced writing user stories and working with customers, internal stakeholder and developers
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence Experience with cloud-based software applications in B2B applications
Nextiva - Why Work for Us?
Because at Nextiva, our people do amazing things to help businesses solve their toughest challenges. We simplify the way businesses communicate. We acquired our first customer in 2008, and today over 100,000 businesses across the United States use Nextiva. Our team consists of over 500 talented people that embrace Amazing Service. Technological innovation and our team are our competitive edge. We don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; we define the industry's direction. We have revolutionized the way businesses communicate, and we will continue to do so. We work with passion and take our business seriously. We also aim to cultivate an environment of having fun while accomplishing our goals. Our culture is both professional and playful, and this approach plays a key role in our daily successes. Our culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We are passionate about Nextiva’s unique culture, and of course are looking for like-minded individuals that share our values and vision.