Product Manager - Integrations
Essential Position Functions:
- Collaborate with various product team members and help to define strategy, product specifications and expected outcomes.
- Lead and organize the team to meet Product roadmaps and commitments to ensure that they deliver the highest value
- Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
- Seek a deep understanding of your customers and are adept at understanding their problems and arriving at elegant solutions to those problems.
- Responsible for enriching the experience customers have using Nextiva products via integrations with other applications
- Gather, write, groom and prioritize user stories
- Work in an Agile environment and help drive effective daily standups and agile ceremonies.
- Be the gatekeeper for accepting completion of development work
- Work on additional assignments relating to the entire suite of Nextiva Products as required
- Evaluate open source and partner technologies
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top