Here's a bit more about the Porting Specialist position:
As a Porting Specialist, the ideal candidate will have previous data administration experience and will have already developed excellent phone manners, attention to detail, customer service and communication skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. These are essential to effectively manage the daily responsibilities of this role. This candidate must work with a sense of urgency, initiative, and be a true team player with a "do whatever it takes to get the job done" attitude.
- Work with multiple phone carriers and coordinate between the end user and the carrier on a consistent basis
- Submit and check statuses of submitted pending port requests
- Send, scan, collect, organize, and update customer data; save and update customer's files
- Contact customers by email and phone to communicate their porting statuses
- Submit trouble tickets to providers for any ported number issues
- Follow up with all customers to communicate incomplete or missing paperwork
- Submit all change requests with needed rejection information received
- Return any phone messages and reply to customers' emails.
- Take escalated customer calls
- Strong administrative background in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Very detail-oriented with time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Possess an enthusiastic attitude and be willing to support whatever the department needs
- Superior organizational skills
- A professional and pleasant voice with outstanding communication and telephone skills
Nextiva - Why Work With Us?
Fun, passionate, and driven, our team has revolutionized the cloud communications industry by delivering innovative products and Amazing Service. This culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We aim to create a space where we can have fun while crushing our goals.
We do amazing things to help over 100,000 businesses solve their toughest communications challenges, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of nearly 500. Between free food, themed culture days, and team activities, each week is a new adventure. Come be a part of it!
2013-2016 GetVoip - Voted #1 Communications Provider
2014-2016 Voted a “Top Company to Work for in Arizona”
2011-2015 Phoenix Business Journal - Voted a "Best Place to Work"
2014-2015 Deloitte's Tech Fast 500 List - Fastest-growing tech company in Arizona, fastest-growing telecommunications company in the U.S
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with an extensive benefits package that includes:
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Monthly team building events and activities
- Free Food - Catered lunches every Friday!
Back to top