- Assisting new customers with initial set up of their phone system accounts
- Prompt, consistent attendance.
- Adherence to appointment times (contacting new clients at scheduled date and time)
- Perform over the phone training on Nextiva features, call flow and devices.
- Complete network checks to confirm compatibility and quality of service.
- Testing of call flow, devices and features to assure configuration is accurate and functioning properly.
- Personal ownership and sense of urgency on every appointment or project.
- Work to meet and exceed a set of daily metrics to ensure appointment success.
- Technical knowledge of unified communication platforms and features.
- Network knowledge of firewalls, routers and requisite upload/download speeds to optimize the Nextiva VoIP service.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills to address network, device and account issues.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Team work – knowing how to listen, share, cooperate and learn together as a team.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full-time position
- Direct hire
- Paid training
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Game Lounge
- Quarterly team building events
- Catered food and snacks
- Carpool program
- Employee referral program
- Employee wellness program
- Schedule flexibility (6 AM - 9 AM start times available)
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top