Marketing Manager, Data & Insights Analytics
- You will assist in developing strategic recommendations for program roll-outs and evolution based on market research, data and financial analysis.
- You will have a high degree of individual responsibility and will be expected to become the marketing data and insights expert, develop analysis independently and drive analysis to strategic recommendations.
- Develop and provide analysis to identify strategic trends and actionable customer insights based on a clear understanding of business objectives.
- You will take technical content and communicate it in an effective and compelling manner to internal and external audiences.
- Independently, and in coordination with other team members, carry out projects involving market research, data mining, analysis, and reporting of marketing campaigns, enrollment, dis-enrollment using statistical programming and databases.
- Design and build queries, analysis and reporting projects from scratch.
- As the Marketing Insights and Analytics Leader you will continuously recommend new and better ways to use customer insights with data to improve business by formatting results into clean visual PowerPoint presentations that focus on actionable business intelligence, and into required data formats to support optimizing paid & organic tactics to support a buying journey from cookie to loyal customer.
- This position may have offshore direct reports to assist with data tasks HOWEVER it is expected that you have a very strong foundation of data skills.
- 5+ years database management preferably both structured and unstructured data including; ETL processes and creating user friendly ‘views’ and visualizations of data.
- Data modelling and database design
- Design, develop and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
- Perform space management and capacity planning for database systems.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- 5+ years business analysis experience; preferably in the marketing field within the technology/SAAS vertical.
- Previous experience problem solving in a highly analytical environment analyzing small to large data sets.
- Proven Ability to manage a complete life cycle of a marketing project form data pulls, marketing and quantitative analysis, report write up, to executive leadership presentations.
- Proven ability to logically structure complex quantitative analysis with little oversight.
See Inside the Office of Nextiva
Nextiva acquired its first customer in 2008—and the company has been exceeding expectations for cloud-based business solutions ever since. Today, the more than 500-strong team is still excited about revolutionizing business communications and simplifying UCaaS. That mission seems to be working, since the company is regularly recognized for its fast growth and exceptional workplace.
Back to top