Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing Automation Specialist
We are looking for a passionate and driven marketing automation expert to take Nextiva's marketing technology to the next level. The Marketing Automation Specialist will own Nextiva's marketing automation strategy and work closely with stakeholders to impel Nextiva as a whole. You'll need to love working with people, be an ambitious self-starter, and embrace the Nextiva culture.
A day in the life of the Marketing Automation Specialist:
- Work on innovative and impactful Marketing Technology projects that make Nextiva an industry leader
- Train users, assist in creating training materials and drive user platform adoption
- Manage support requests and the administrative needs of our users
- Manage the Pardot platform including automations, drip programs, campaigns, prospects, reporting, integrations (and connectors), users, Engagement Studio, outbound notifications, inbound monitoring, and all other platform components
- Perform regularly recurring audits to ensure the platform is running optimally
Skills you've already mastered:
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Marketing Automation strategy and systems (such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.) including the above-mentioned components
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once with superior time-management and soft organization skills
- Strong foundation in logic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Self-motivated, ambitious, driven, team player, supports Nextiva's unique company culture
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
Skills you might have:
- Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or other marketing automation system experience
- Salesforce, Hoopla.net, SnapEngage, Ambition, DocuSign experience
- Salesforce/Pardot Certifications or other certifications
Nextiva - Why Work With Us?
Because at Nextiva, our people do amazing things to help businesses solve their toughest challenges. We simplify the way businesses communicate. We acquired our first customer in 2008, and today over 100,000 businesses across the United States use Nextiva. Our team consists of over 300 talented people that embrace Amazing Service. Technological innovation and our team are our competitive edge. We don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; we define the industry's direction. We have revolutionized the way businesses communicate, and we will continue to do so.
We work with passion and take our business seriously. We also aim to cultivate an environment of having fun while accomplishing our goals. Our culture is both professional and playful, and this approach plays a key role in our daily successes. Our culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We are passionate about Nextivas unique culture, and of course are looking for likeminded individuals that share our values and vision.
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with:
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Quarterly team building events
- Catered food and snacks
- Carpool program
- Employee referral program
- Employee wellness program
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Senior Sales Manager
Blair oversees a team of account executives and helps motivate them to hit goals without compromising customer relationships. He also helps spread the word about Nextiva through demos.
Back to top