Key Account Manager
- Scottsdale, AZ
The Key Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the post-sales success of a portfolio of Nextiva customers. Successful Account Managers will nurture the customer relationship and act as a sales enabler to drive re-purchase loyalty toward Nextiva equipment and services. Account Managers ensure the maximum correlation between customer requirements and Nextiva products and/or services to strive for consistent delivery by exceeding customer expectations.
- As the Key Account Manager, you own ultimate responsibility for the customer’s retention - focus will be surrounding customer churn.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships from the C-Level down to achieve customer happiness.
- Identifies trends in issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicates them to management in measurable terms.
- Maintain accurate and current records of customer information in CRM.
- Single point-of-contact for service activities, ensures consistent communication.
- Serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success and work with internal teams to drive resolution.
- Conducts Business Review meetings with the customer.
- Ensures that Nextiva’s best practices and methodologies are adhered to on a consistent basis.
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- 3-5 years previous account management or customer service experience, ideally with a telecommunications, technology, or SaaS company.
- Minimum of 2 year of Retention experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great people skills and an outgoing personality
- CRM experience (Salesforce) and organizational skills.
- Be a “self-starter” and stay focused even when unsupervised.
- Be a strong team player.
- Maintain good attendance.
Back to top