Inside Sales Manager
- Manage a team of inside sales representatives that contact customers through, but not limited to phone calls, email or chat.
- Responsible for hiring and performance management and ensuring they hit target sales goals and customer satisfaction goals.
- Work with sales team to create annual professional performance improvement goals.
- Answer questions pertaining to processes, procedures, policies or systems.
- Make decisions regarding policies that make good business and financial sense.
- When necessary take escalated calls or call customers back.
- Run End-Of-Day/End-Of-Week/End-Of-Month Reports and distribute as required.
- Collaborate with sales management, marketing, product management and accounting to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Manage adherence to schedule and time-off requests using the time-keeping system.
- Coach and develop sales team by providing specific feedback on performance improvement.
- Assist other members of the sales management team in rolling out changes to company policies, systems, requirements etc.
- Ability to maintain high retention rates, with a focus on coaching and development.
- Implement and enforce company policies by establishing standards and procedures for the team; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years prior B2B or Hosting sales experience, including at least 3+ years in a Sales Management role.
- Proficient with CRM skills and Microsoft Office (email, Word, Excel).
- Comfortable with multi-tasking different projects and responsibilities.
- Understands how to motivate a sales team and generate a collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to coach value-based selling and make profitable business decisions when deviating from listed prices.
- Exhibit Self-motivation, accountability and responsible behavior.
- Cultivate a work environment that is professional and business appropriate at all times.
- Experience and success with phone-based sales.
- Proven track record of building strong customer relationships resulting in always achieving sales targets.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and make an impact in a technical environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, with a serious work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Highly organized.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top