Inside Sales Manager
- Scottsdale, AZ
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the sales environment and the performance of a sales team. The Manager will oversee reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.), performance goals and expectations, manage the work environment, coach and develop the sales team.
- Manage a team of inside sales representatives that contact customers through, but not limited to phone calls, email or chat.
- Responsible for hiring and performance management and ensuring they hit target sales goals and customer satisfaction goals.
- Work with sales team to create annual professional performance improvement goals.
- Answer questions pertaining to processes, procedures, policies or systems.
- Make decisions regarding policies that make good business and financial sense.
- When necessary take escalated calls or call customers back.
- Run End-Of-Day/End-Of-Week/End-Of-Month Reports and distribute as required.
- Collaborate with sales management, marketing, product management and accounting to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Manage adherence to schedule and time-off requests using the time-keeping system.
- Coach and develop sales team by providing specific feedback on performance improvement.
- Assist other members of the sales management team in rolling out changes to company policies, systems, requirements etc.
- Ability to maintain high retention rates, with a focus on coaching and development.
- Implement and enforce company policies by establishing standards and procedures for the team; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years prior B2B or Hosting sales experience, including at least 3+ years in a Sales Management role.
- Proficient with CRM skills and Microsoft Office (email, Word, Excel).
- Comfortable with multi-tasking different projects and responsibilities.
- Understands how to motivate a sales team and generate a collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to coach value-based selling and make profitable business decisions when deviating from listed prices.
- Exhibit Self-motivation, accountability and responsible behavior.
- Cultivate a work environment that is professional and business appropriate at all times.
- Experience and success with phone-based sales.
- Proven track record of building strong customer relationships resulting in always achieving sales targets.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and make an impact in a technical environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, with a serious work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Highly organized.
SiteLock is the Global leader in website security, protecting more than six million websites. SiteLock offers a full suite of products and services that find, fix and prevent cyber threats to help websites of all sizes and complexity. Our mission is to protect every website on the Internet.
Headquartered in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona, we were recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Phoenix Business Journal. We are the fastest growing software company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte’s Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team.
Back to top