Inside Sales Manager
- Manage a team of inside sales representatives that contact customers through, but not limited to phone calls, email or chat.
- Responsible for hiring and performance management and ensuring they hit target sales goals and customer satisfaction goals.
- Work with sales team to create annual professional performance improvement goals.
- Answer questions pertaining to processes, procedures, policies or systems.
- Make decisions regarding policies that make good business and financial sense.
- When necessary take escalated calls or call customers back.
- Run End-Of-Day/End-Of-Week/End-Of-Month Reports and distribute as required.
- Collaborate with sales management, marketing, product management and accounting to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Manage adherence to schedule and time-off requests using the time-keeping system.
- Coach and develop sales team by providing specific feedback on performance improvement.
- Assist other members of the sales management team in rolling out changes to company policies, systems, requirements etc.
- Ability to maintain high retention rates, with a focus on coaching and development.
- Implement and enforce company policies by establishing standards and procedures for the team; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years prior B2B or Hosting sales experience, including at least 3+ years in a Sales Management role.
- Proficient with CRM skills and Microsoft Office (email, Word, Excel).
- Comfortable with multi-tasking different projects and responsibilities.
- Understands how to motivate a sales team and generate a collaborative work environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to coach value-based selling and make profitable business decisions when deviating from listed prices.
- Exhibit Self-motivation, accountability and responsible behavior.
- Cultivate a work environment that is professional and business appropriate at all times.
- Experience and success with phone-based sales.
- Proven track record of building strong customer relationships resulting in always achieving sales targets.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and make an impact in a technical environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, with a serious work ethic.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Highly organized.
See Inside the Office of Nextiva
Nextiva acquired its first customer in 2008—and the company has been exceeding expectations for cloud-based business solutions ever since. Today, the more than 500-strong team is still excited about revolutionizing business communications and simplifying UCaaS. That mission seems to be working, since the company is regularly recognized for its fast growth and exceptional workplace.
Back to top