Inside Channel Sales Representative
SiteLock is seeking an Business Development Consultant to join our organization. Business Development Consultants win, maintain, educate, and expand relationships within their assigned territories. Business Development Consultants are responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives in the Hosting, Teleco, VAR, and Master Reseller markets. Business Development Consultants represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. Business Development Consultants must exhibit several key abilities, including, but not limited to: background selling solutions based technology solutions (preferably in the security space), effective channel recruitment strategies, conducting in-person sales calls, and having a history of educating channel partners to achieve success.
- Calling prospective affiliate/channel partners and selling multiple products/services
- Deliver on daily and monthly goals
- Assisting partners with product knowledge and enrollment processes
- Identifying partners business goals and needs
- Leverage problem solving skills to respond and follow up on inquiries by email and phone
- Maintain existing and develop new affiliates/partners through individual account support
- Attend training to develop knowledge and skills
- 0-1 years of prior channel sales experience
- Experience in selling over the phone is a requirement
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Ability to use MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organization skills; superior attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work the required hours of the position.
- Ability to travel if requested and/or required
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills.
SiteLock is the global leader in website security, currently protecting more than twelve million websites. SiteLock delivers a patented 360-degree website security solution to find, fix and prevent malware and other threats from affecting websites and their visitors. Services include malware scanning, vulnerability detection and patching, automatic malware removal, an advanced web application firewall (WAF), as well as website acceleration powered by a global CDN. SiteLock also provides PCI Compliance and website support services that are available 24/7/365. We are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Phoenix Business Journal. We are the fastest growing company in Arizona according to Deloittes Fast 500, and are looking for talented, success-driven people to join our growing team..
Back to top