Inside Channel Sales Representative
- Calling prospective affiliate/channel partners and selling multiple products/services
- Deliver on daily and monthly goals
- Assisting partners with product knowledge and enrollment processes
- Identifying partners business goals and needs
- Leverage problem solving skills to respond and follow up on inquiries by email and phone
- Maintain existing and develop new affiliates/partners through individual account support
- Attend training to develop knowledge and skills
- 0-1 years of prior channel sales experience
- Experience in selling over the phone is a requirement
- Ability to identify solutions to problems
- Ability to use MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organization skills; superior attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work the required hours of the position.
- Ability to travel if requested and/or required
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills.
See Inside the Office of Nextiva
Nextiva acquired its first customer in 2008—and the company has been exceeding expectations for cloud-based business solutions ever since. Today, the more than 500-strong team is still excited about revolutionizing business communications and simplifying UCaaS. That mission seems to be working, since the company is regularly recognized for its fast growth and exceptional workplace.
Back to top