Nextiva - Why Work For Us?
Because at Nextiva, our people do amazing things to help businesses solve their toughest challenges. We simplify the way businesses communicate. We acquired our first customer in 2008, and today over 100,000 businesses across the United States use Nextiva. Our team consists of over 300 talented people that embrace Amazing Service. Technological innovation and our team are our competitive edge. We don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; we define the industry's direction. We have revolutionized the way businesses communicate, and we will continue to do so. We work with passion and take our business seriously. We also aim to cultivate an environment of having fun while accomplishing our goals. Our culture is both professional and playful, and this approach plays a key role in our daily successes. Our culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We are passionate about Nextivas unique culture, and of course are looking for like-minded individuals that share our values and vision.
Nextiva is seeking team members to join our Onboarding Team! Nextivas Onboarding Team assists customers in setting up their new phones, features and services, by providing configuration advice, training, and problem resolution throughout the setup and installation process. Nextivas Onboarding Team is passionate about helping people and thrive in an environment where they are constantly learning new things. They enjoy maintaining relationships with clients by providing amazing service.
The ideal candidate will ensure customer success, exceeding their expectations throughout the installation and setup process. You'll work directly with customers before, during and after their installation promptly assisting them with the initial setup and configuration of their new Nextiva services. You'll assist with equipment activation, transferring phone numbers to Nextiva from a prior carrier, and ensure that Customers are getting maximum value out of their new Nextiva products and services.
- Obtain pertinent information about network, users, devices, and call flow.
- Follow the pre-defined Onboarding process; meeting deadlines, SLAs and ensuring the Customers expectations are managed during the entirety of the Onboarding process
- Answer inbound calls and perform troubleshooting steps to resolve customer issues
- Help customers configure telephone extensions, services, and activate equipment
- Assist customers in porting their numbers from a previous provider to Nextiva
- Meet or exceed productivity metrics while enhancing the customer experience
- Resolve immediate escalations to ensure customer satisfaction
- 1+ Years of providing customer service, preferably in a cloud computing or telephony environment
- Ability to listen, analyze, troubleshoot and to resolve common customer inquiries
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Understanding of Unified Communications and VoIP technologies
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- $14-15 Hourly, full-time, direct hire
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with:
- 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Employee wellness program
- Carpool program
- Employee referral program
- Weekly catered food
Back to top