Nextiva is seeking an Implementation Manager to join our Onboarding Team! Nextiva’s Onboarding Team assists customers in setting up their new phones, features and services, by providing configuration advice, training, and problem resolution throughout the setup and installation process. Nextiva’s Onboarding Team is passionate about helping people and thrive in an environment where they are constantly learning new things. They enjoy maintaining relationships with clients by providing amazing service.
The ideal candidate will ensure customer success, exceeding their expectations throughout the installation and setup process. You'll work directly with customers before, during and after their installation promptly assisting them with the initial setup and configuration of their new Nextiva services. You'll assist with equipment activation, transferring phone numbers to Nextiva from a prior carrier, and ensure that Customers are getting maximum value out of their new Nextiva products and services.
- Obtain pertinent information about network, users, devices, and call flow.
- Follow the pre-defined Onboarding process; meeting deadlines, SLAs and ensuring the Customer’s expectations are managed during the entirety of the Onboarding process
- Answer inbound calls and perform troubleshooting steps to resolve customer issues
- Help customers configure telephone extensions, services, and activate equipment
- Assist customers in porting their numbers from a previous provider to Nextiva
- Meet or exceed productivity metrics while enhancing the customer experience
- Resolve immediate escalations to ensure customer satisfaction
- 1+ Years of providing customer service, preferably in a cloud computing or telephony environment
- Ability to listen, analyze, troubleshoot and to resolve common customer inquiries
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Understanding of Unified Communications and VoIP technologies
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
Why Work With Us?
- Clearly defined benchmarks for career progression
- Free food - catered breakfast every Monday and lunch every Friday
- Cold Stone ice-cream every other Wednesday
- Generous paid time off: 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K matched-program
- Extensive new-hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Game room
Back to top