When you join the Unitedweb family, you are making a commitment to be part of something cool, a fast-paced company that has demonstrated solid growth year-over-year in all member companies. We take a "work hard, play hard" approach to serving our customers. You can even hang out in the game room on breaks and play pool, ping pong and video games. Our culture is energizing and engaging, but don't just take our word for it. We are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. Our environment is innovative and creative. Our products and services are leaders in their markets of technology, communication and internet services that solve real problems for small and medium size enterprises. We are one of the fastest rising companies in Arizona and are looking for talented, fun, success-driven people to join our growing team.
The Human Resources Associate will be tasked to work 7:30 am to 12 pm, Monday through Friday. You will be a significant contributor to the day-to-day operations of the Unitedweb offices and the Human Resources Department in the following ways:
- Greet guests and occasionally assist with the company mail.
- Maintain conference room cleanliness, supplies and calendar for usage requests.
- Maintain employee bulletin boards and updates as needed.
Human Resources Duties:
- Provide general administrative support to the Human Resources and Administrative Departments.
- Assist in organization of company trainings, HR events, and charity events.
- Ensure that all required legal postings are current.
- HRIS data entry and New Employee Onboarding. To include participation and coordination of New Hire Orientation.
- Filing Important Documents for the HR Director.
- Manage the internal ID Badge system.
- Provide administrative recruitment support and coordination for assigned positions.
- Provide recruitment assistance to the Human Resources Department.
- General Candidate Communications as needed.
- A professional demeanor, with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in an interruption-driven environment.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum of 6 months-1 years previous Human Resources and/or Administrative Assistance experience supporting multiple departments, or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Human Resources Assistant and Recruitment Coordinator experience preferred.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Michael collaborates with a small team of data scientists to incorporate natural language processing into Nextiva’s products so customers using the tools benefit from smarter computers.
Back to top