Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a passionate development aficionado to develop Marketing systems and technologies at Nextiva. As the Full Stack Developer, you will be working closely with departmental leaders and stakeholders to manage systems and technologies within business requirements. You’ll need to love working with people, be an ambitious self-starter, and embrace the Nextiva culture.
A day in the life of the Full Stack Developer:
- Work on innovative and impactful Marketing Technology projects that make Nextiva an industry leader.
- Work with Marketing Technology systems like Salesforce.com, Pardot, SnapEngage, DocuSign, and others to help Nextiva grow.
- Work with front end technologies like websites.
Skills you’ve already mastered:
- 3-5 years development experience
- Strong foundation in logic
- Object oriented programming (Java, preferably)
- Proficiency in SQL and database management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications and solutions
- Strong problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated, ambitious, driven, team player, supports Nextiva’s unique company culture
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
Skills you might have:
- 3-7 years development experience
- Salesforce.com, Hoopla, SnapEngage, Drift, DocuSign experience
- Experience in Analytics such as Google Analytics
- Experience in building emails and marketing automation
- Knowledge in SEO, site optimization, and responsive design practices
- Experience with Git
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- Knowledge in Photoshop/Illustrator/Acrobat
- Experience working with Apache and command line
- Salesforce Certifications
- Familiarity with Change and Release Management processes
Back to top