Enterprise Account Executive - Houston
Nextiva is looking for an independent, hard-working, success-driven Account Executive to cover an assigned territory within the Houston Area. We are an extremely fast-paced organization which is growing quickly and seeking sales professional who is able to manage enterprise accounts, and bring in new customers. This role requires a driven and motivated individual who would be part of an outside sales team that will take Nextiva to the #1 Business Communication Company in the U.S.
Enterprise Account Executives work with a broad range of business customers and industries within a pre-defined territory, yet with flexibility to work nationwide on any leads or referrals. This position requires local travel within the assigned region to visit prospects onsite, and possible domestic USA travel if required (minimal) to achieve sales excellence, our sales professionals develop and demonstrate knowledge and skills in several key areas:
Sales Methodology: Apply a value-based sales methodology to achieve goals and position for long-term results, by consultative selling, building account plans, identifying and developing leads, setting appointments, conducting account research, leading sales calls, and creating relationships that lead to new business opportunities for the company.
Business & Industry Knowledge: Gather, analyze, and apply business and industry knowledge, through an understanding of the business communication industry as well as client’s industries, and using economic and financial data to understand a client's business.
Company & Solution Knowledge: Understand Nextiva and its people, processes, and solutions, through knowing the company and exemplifying our vision and values, describing our products and solutions, and optimizing our resources and technology.
Individual Effectiveness: Drive business results by leveraging and expanding personal capabilities and qualities, including initiative, decision making, planning, and resilience.
- 2+ years of proven business-to-business outside sales experience with a telecommunications or technology product.
- Must be a hunter. Experience adding new customers to the portfolio in addition to expanding business in named accounts.
- Documented success selling to multiple levels of decision makers in large complex business accounts.
- Documented proof of quota attainment and regional or national sales ranking.
- Experience selling solutions and value in a consultative format.
- Ability to manage time to conduct 8-10 meetings or demos per week.
- Willing to travel throughout the assigned region, up to 50% travel. Most travel will be local.
- Independent and self-motivated. Can hit the ground running with a strong drive to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, and presentation skills.
- An existing network within mid-market, multi-divisional companies is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university is preferred.
Back to top