Enterprise Account Executive
Nextiva - Why Work For Us?
Nextiva simplifies the way businesses communicate. We acquired our first customer in 2008, and today, over 100,000 businesses across the United States use Nextiva. Our team consists of over 500 talented people that embrace Amazing Service. Technological innovation and our team are our competitive edge. We don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; we define the industry's direction. We have revolutionized the way businesses communicate, and we will continue to do so. We work with passion and take our business seriously. We also aim to cultivate an environment of having fun while accomplishing our goals. Our culture is both professional and playful, and this approach plays a key role in our daily successes. Our culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We are passionate about Nextiva's unique culture, and of course are looking for likeminded individuals that share our values and vision.
- 2013-2016 GetVoip - Voted #1 Communications Provider
- 2014-2016 Voted a "Top Company to Work for in Arizona"
- 2011-2015 Phoenix Business Journal - Voted a "Best Place to Work"
- 2014-2015 Deloitte's Tech Fast 500 List - Fastest-growing tech company in Arizona, fastest-growing telecommunications company in the U.S
We offer our employees a casual and upbeat work environment along with:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus and commission structure
- Generous paid time off: 15 days of PTO and 7 paid holidays
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Short and long term disability coverage
- New hire training and ongoing learning opportunities
- Career growth and limitless opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Game room
- Monthly team building events and activities
- Free food - catered breakfast every Monday and lunch every Friday!
Enterprise Account Executive Position:
Nextiva is looking for an independent, hard-working, success-driven Account Executive to cover an assigned territory within the Denver market. We are an extremely fast-paced organization which is growing quickly and seeking sales professional who is able to manage mid-market accounts, and bring in new customers. This role requires a driven and motivated individual who would be part of an outside sales team that will take Nextiva to the #1 Business Communication Company in the U.S.
Account Executives work with a broad range of business customers and industries within a pre-defined territory in the Denver. This position requires local travel within the assigned region to visit prospects onsite. To achieve sales excellence, our sales professionals develop and demonstrate knowledge and skills in several key areas:
- Sales Methodology: Apply a value-based sales methodology to achieve goals and position for long-term results, by selling consultatively, building account plans, identifying and developing leads, setting appointments, conducting account research, leading sales calls, and creating relationships that lead to new business opportunities for the company.
- Business & Industry Knowledge: Gather, analyze, and apply business and industry knowledge, through an understanding of the business communication industry as well as client's industries, and using economic and financial data to understand a client's business.
- Company & Solution Knowledge: Understand Nextiva and its people, processes, and solutions, through knowing the company and exemplifying our vision and values, describing our products and solutions, and optimizing our resources and technology.
- Individual Effectiveness: Drive business results by leveraging and expanding personal capabilities and qualities, including initiative, decision making, planning, and resilience.
Enterprise Account Executive Position Requirements:
- 2+ years of proven business-to-business outside sales experience with a telecommunications or technology product.
- Must be a hunter. Experience adding new customers to the portfolio in addition to expanding business in named accounts.
- Documented success selling to C-level executives and multiple levels of decision makers in large complex business accounts.
- Documented proof of quota attainment and regional or national sales ranking.
- Experience selling solutions and value in a consultative format.
- Ability to manage time to conduct 8-10 meetings per week.
- Willing to travel throughout the assigned region, up to 50% travel. Most travel will be local within the Denver Area.
- Independent and self-motivated. Can hit the ground running with a strong drive to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, and presentation skills.
- An existing network within mid-market, multi-divisional companies is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university is preferred.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Senior Sales Manager
Blair oversees a team of account executives and helps motivate them to hit goals without compromising customer relationships. He also helps spread the word about Nextiva through demos.
Back to top