Enterprise Account Executive - Boston, MA
- 2+ years of proven business-to-business outside sales experience with a telecommunications or technology product.
- Must be a hunter. Experience adding new customers to the portfolio in addition to expanding business in named accounts.
- Documented success selling to multiple levels of decision makers in large complex business accounts.
- Documented proof of quota attainment and regional or national sales ranking.
- Experience selling solutions and value in a consultative format.
- Ability to manage time to conduct 8-10 meetings or demos per week.
- Willing to travel throughout the assigned region, up to 50% travel. Most travel will be local.
- Independent and self-motivated. Can hit the ground running with a strong drive to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, and presentation skills.
- An existing network within mid-market, multi-divisional companies is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university is preferred.
See Inside the Office of Nextiva
Nextiva acquired its first customer in 2008—and the company has been exceeding expectations for cloud-based business solutions ever since. Today, the more than 500-strong team is still excited about revolutionizing business communications and simplifying UCaaS. That mission seems to be working, since the company is regularly recognized for its fast growth and exceptional workplace.
Back to top