Be a big part of a small team creating class-leading web-based business communication tools to aid small to medium-sized businesses (including ourselves, we eat our own dog food).
Product: NextOS is a single, unified platform to seamlessly manage customer communication from multiple channels, including Voice, Email, Chat, and SMS. It provides powerful tools such as the Service CRM for Customer Relationship Management, the Rules Engine for creating and managing complex business rules, and Analytics and Surveys to proactively manage customer sentiment. The single unified platform enables seamless horizontal integration and makes it simple to implement individual or multiple applications as needed.
- Collaborate with various product team members and help to define product specifications and expected outcomes.
- Lead and organize the team to meet Product roadmaps and commitments to ensure that the that deliver the highest value
- Coordinate work across multiple teams that are impacted by the changes in product design and development.
- Resolve conflicts and dependencies impacting the team of delivering product on time.
- Plan and allocate resources in teams to meet expectations on medium and long-term roadmaps.
- Facilitate development and knowledge sharing processes, personal growth within the team
- Maintain policies and procedures that produce high-quality software product and service.
- Help to attract and retain a team of highly skilled IT professionals that are well aligned in their understanding of both company and departmental objectives, direct and evaluate their work, and provide feedback and guidance to ensure skills remain relevant.
- 4+ years of managing commercial software development
- 6+ years of commercial software development in the technical role
- Experience leading software development teams utilizing Agile processes and software development tools including Java, Python, iOS, Android, and React.js.
- Practical experience in supporting and developing business-critical applications.
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
Nextiva - Why Work For Us?
Because at Nextiva, our people do amazing things to help businesses solve their toughest challenges. We simplify the way businesses communicate. We acquired our first customer in 2008, and today over 100,000 businesses across the United States use Nextiva. Our team consists of over 500 talented people that embrace Amazing Service. Technological innovation and our team are our competitive edge. We don't study industry trends and build our products and services reactively; we define the industry's direction. We have revolutionized the way businesses communicate, and we will continue to do so. We work with passion and take our business seriously. We also aim to cultivate an environment of having fun while accomplishing our goals. Our culture is both professional and playful, and this approach plays a key role in our daily successes. Our culture of Amazing Service extends to how we treat both our customers and each other. We are passionate about Nextiva’s unique culture, and of course are looking for like-minded individuals that share our values and vision.
Back to top