Customer Success Marketing Associate
Here's a bit more about the Customer Success Marketing Associate position:
We're looking for an experienced and innovative marketer who will help build brand awareness, improve customer relationships, and enhance our product marketing efforts. This role will focus on creating original content and research, developing marketing materials, and assisting with product launch initiatives.
As the Customer Success Marketing Associate, you'll be a part of Nextiva's Marketing Team, reporting to the Customer Success Marketing Manager. You'll work with teams across Marketing, Sales, Training, Development, Support, IT, and Culture to drive projects forward. In order to succeed, you'll need to love working with people, be a quick-learner, and embrace the Nextiva culture.
- Create high-quality marketing assets including emails, flyers, and presentations for internal and external use
- Assist with product launches, including working with the Development team on new releases
- Develop marketing content for customers, including announcements of company, product, and event updates
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends in order to effectively compete with other companies
- Manage multiple projects and time-sensitive deadlines
- Analyze project performance and company impact, derive insights and recommend actions to improve performance
- Track business communication and cloud industry trends to enhance the Nextiva communications strategy
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of VoIP realm and Nextiva products highly preferred
- Excellent writing skills and judgment for online and offline channels including website copy, emails, training guides, and case studies
- Passionate about problem-solving and value creation for B2B customers
- Excellent ability to communicate internally with other teams and executive leadership
- Ability to monitor trends, benchmarks, and report on metrics that align with company initiatives
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while delivering high-quality results
- Outstanding interpersonal, project management, and prioritization skills
- Unfazed by constant change
- Nice to have - previous use of sales and marketing management tools. Such as Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, etc.
- An eye for simplifying complex topics
- Minimum of one year experience in marketing or public relations
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, or related field
If this is you, please apply and provide the following:
- Writing samples
- URLs of websites or materials you have written
Note: This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as desired.
Meet Some of Nextiva's Employees
Senior Sales Manager
Blair oversees a team of account executives and helps motivate them to hit goals without compromising customer relationships. He also helps spread the word about Nextiva through demos.
Back to top