Channel Sales Manager (Remote)
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Ability to recruit, educate, and nurture their own channel partners to achieve success.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, technical and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in their own partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in channel partner recruitment and management, with a telecommunications product.
- Extensive network of channel partners within the assigned territory.
- Documented success of bring on new channel partners to an organization.
- Proof of quota attainment and meeting performance objectives.
- Advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and VOIP technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to exercise assertiveness to influence others so as to create desired sales results.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organization skills; superior attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to follow directions from a remote manager/leader.
- Ability to work the required hours of the position.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, at times on short notice.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills.
See Inside the Office of Nextiva
Nextiva acquired its first customer in 2008—and the company has been exceeding expectations for cloud-based business solutions ever since. Today, the more than 500-strong team is still excited about revolutionizing business communications and simplifying UCaaS. That mission seems to be working, since the company is regularly recognized for its fast growth and exceptional workplace.
Back to top